So I just wanted to make a journal about everything I just noticed since the release of Five Nights at Freddy's 3. I don't know how often this will be updated
, but it depends on when I find new information, so if you are interested you should check it every second day
1) First off, I just want to show you a little glitch. It's no big deal
, but people also showed glitches like the "Chica Death Loop" and stuff, so I wanted to show you this. In the Let's Play from Smike, in part two, you can actually spot two Springtraps behin the window. I guess Scott didn't programmed that there shouldn't be two at the time, but it's not bad, everyone makes mistakes so~
2) This is for those who didn't noticed yet, but on Cam 08 you can actually see the old Marionette, on the right side in the middle
3) You know, in the beginning, there is always this article with "Grand Re-Opening" or now "Fazbear's Fright: The horror attraction!". Well in the games, around the main article,you know everything is illegible. In the first two games, the paragraph says "Blah. Blah. Blah, Blah. Blah. This ad has nothing to do with anything relevant to the game."
and much more. If you look closely you can even defuse some words. But in the third game, it looks like the pharagraph starts with a long, single
word. I'm talking about the one on the right side at the bottom. Maybe this means something?
4) In the newest teaser, Scott showed us an image of (Probalby Freddy's) top hat. Well, lying ont the ground this could probably mean that this was the last Five Nights at Freddy's game. Or that there will be just a pause, we have to wait until Scott gives us a symbol...
5) If you get the bad ending, there will be an image of the heads from the main animatronics. But wait, there is a fifth head! What is it doing there? Just to mention it, I'm pretty sure it's not the head of Springtrap, the Puppet or BB. It could be Golden Freddy, but I'm not sure. But actually, what if Freddy wasn't even in the game (Besides his old parts in front of the door)? You know, when Freddy walks past you behind the window, his left ear is missing, just like Golden Freddy's. And as we can see at Foxy
, this model was the same as from the second game. Maybe that's why Bonnie is missing, because he wouldn't have a face, even if the second game plays
before the first game
6) If you saw Markipklier's gameplay from Five Nights at Freddy's 3, you probably missed this... "easteregg"? Some claim this to be Phantom Freddy, because he also likes to go around the office, but this also could be Golden Freddy. Why? Well first off, Golden Freddy is in every FNAF game. And if you maybe noticed, Phantom Foxy has the same model as from Five Nights at Freddy's 2. So maybe the others too, and that's why you never see Chica's hands, or, well, because you can't see if she has hands anyway. But that would explain why there is no Phantom Bonnie. And if so, Freddy would have the same model too. But in the secong game, he has two years and the Freddy around your office has its left ear missing, just like Golden Freddy. In this screenshot, he has no eyes while all the others have the same eyes as Springtrap. Golden Freddy also never had eyes. Also if you look at the Phantom Freddy Model, it seems to be golden. So it could be Golden Freddy just named as Phantom Freddy in the extras. In the death minigames (If it's still called like that because they appear when you pass a night) Freddy is also golden. So could it be, that Freddy (Besides his old part in front of the door) has never been in the third game?